Currently there has been no change to the metaldehyde stewardship guidelines for Autumn 2018, but if we wish for the active to continue to be available then we need to act responsibly when using the product.
1. Always monitor populations with trapping prior to any application.
2. Make sure your application equipment has been tested.
3. Select a good quality pellet, which will persist and spread to the required pattern.
4. Adhere to current buffer zones for field boundaries.
5. Apply product in suitable ground and weather conditions.
For more information - Get Pelletwise!